Business Coaching can be provided in one of three formats to accommodate whether you prefer working one on one, in a group setting, or need to work with your team… 1-On-1 Coaching, Business Owners Round Table, and Continuous Improvement Teams.
Working one on one, we take a look at your goals, drill them down to daily tasks, and implement! Best for sole-proprietors, leadership development, and busy executives looking for performance improvement and personal accountability. Monthly meetings can be face-to-face or virtual.
The Basic Coaching Program Includes:
- Monthly Coaching Format for performance and accountability
- Annual Strategic Action Planning Session
- 24/7 Tele-support
- Monthly Newsletter: Management Tips and Best Practices
- Priority Scheduling
- No contract requirement
Business Owners Round Table
Monthly meetings with up to six other business owners all looking to build their businesses. As a team, we help you plan and provide feedback and accountability at an advanced level. If you are ready to level up, this is definitely for you!
Continuous Improvement Teams
Getting your employees involved in business building is critical if you want to truly scale your operation. Using Continuous Improvement Teams and Strategic Action Planning (SAP) gets employee buy-in and accountability for greater and faster organizational growth. If you are ready to delegate, a Team format and SAP will work for you.
One Time Events
- Key Notes
- Seminars and Workshops (Topics)
- Strategic Action Planning Sessions (SAP)
- Marketing Strategy Sessions
- 1-2 Day Corporate and NFP Retreats
If you would like to grow your business and achieve your personal best with a real world practical no nonsense approach, email me to set up a conference call so we can discuss how to get started.
In your email, tell me:
- A little about yourself
- What you would like to accomplish
- Why you think you need a coach
- Your contact information for me to follow-up