For Coaches – Build Your Client List!
Don’t miss this chance to learn from Coach Ernie and his 25 years of coaching experience as he shares the essential tools and strategies for a thriving coaching business. Seating is limited. This will be a small group, highly focused workshop, covering what you need to build your client list.
Unlock the secrets to a thriving coaching business in this 8-week transformative workshop. Dive deep into personal growth and business strategies that will help you stand out in the competitive coaching industry. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to build your business while making a meaningful impact on your clients’ lives. Sign up now and start turning your passion into profit!
- Personal and Professional Development: Discover your true core values, cultivate credibility and self-trust, and embrace personal accountability to become the best version of yourself, both as a coach and as an entrepreneur.
- Branding and Marketing Mastery: Learn how to effectively define your brand, identify your USP so that you stand out as a coach, and create an effective marketing strategy that speaks to your target audience and grows your clientele.
- Client Conversion and Retention: Master the art of selling without selling allowing prospects to come to you, convert those prospects into clients with minimal effort, and retain them over the long term.
- Long-term Success: Set stretch goals that get your business to the next level, learn how to play the long game while thriving in the short term, gain momentum using positive pressure, and ensure long term sustainable growth and success in your coaching business.
- Plus: Learn the tools Coach Ernie has used for years to build his coaching business. Adapt them to your own needs and let them take your business to the next level without having to recreate the wheel!
Seating is Limited: Registration is Closed
When: 6 Weeks, Starts Tuesday May 16th, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, then 2 Weeks in the Fall
Who: For Coaches looking to build their client list more efficiently and more effectively!
Where: 3150 Republic Blvd, Suite 4, Toledo OH 43615
Popular Presentations and Topics
I Can, I Will, I Am (and the 100 Mile Mindset!)
Discover the simple 3-step process for getting your words right to change your thinking and change your behavior for better results!
• Learn the simple 3-step process of “I Can, I Will, I Am!”
• Discover the difference between the training mindset and the trusting mindset and why you need to know the difference
• Find your Mojo that will always take you on the path to success
The Easiest Personality Style Tool You Will Ever Use!
Recognize personality styles quickly and easily to better relate with others to close the sale, improve team work, and create stronger relationships!
• Manage change more effectively and get everyone in the high-performance zone
• Learn how to be pro-active rather than reactive
• Understand the best way to not only compete but exceed the competition!
Empowerment for Business Owners!
Learn why many business owners don’t achieve the success they want. Learn the typical Roadblocks to Success and how to deal with them honestly and effectively to achieve your goals and dreams.
• Discover the common Roadblocks to Success
• Manage your business better for productivity, quality, and profitability
• Energize your business and your life!
• The 100 Mile Mindset
• Creativity and Problem Solving
• Coaching for a High Performance Work Place
• Team Building Tools for Supervisors
• Situational Leadership
• Dealing with Difficult People
• The Leader In You
• Effective Reward Systems
• Managing Projects Successfully
• Managing Behavior
• Supporting Change and Managing Conflict
• Leadership and Respect
• Staying Cool Calm and Collected
• Critical Thinking
• New Work Habits for Success
• Thinking Smarter and Working Smarter
• Emotional Intelligence for Effective Teamwork
• Accountability – Letting Go the Victim Cycle
• Time Management – Just Do It Now
• Customer Service Excellence and You
• Managing Work Place Stress
• Humor in the Work Place
• Motivating People, Improving Performance
• Consequences and the Secrets to Punishment and Rewards